"Adrenergic alpha-Agonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that selectively bind to and activate alpha adrenergic receptors.
- Adrenergic alpha-Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha Agonists
- alpha-Agonists, Adrenergic
- Receptor Agonists, Adrenergic alpha
- Receptor Agonists, alpha-Adrenergic
- Agonists, alpha-Adrenergic Receptor
- Receptor Agonists, alpha Adrenergic
- alpha-Adrenergic Receptor Agonist
- Agonist, alpha-Adrenergic Receptor
- Receptor Agonist, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Receptor Agonist
- alpha-Adrenergic Receptor Agonists
- alpha Adrenergic Receptor Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha-Agonist
- Adrenergic alpha Agonist
- alpha-Agonist, Adrenergic
- alpha-Adrenergic Agonist
- Agonist, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Agonist
- alpha-Adrenergic Agonists
- Agonists, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha-Receptor Agonist
- Adrenergic alpha Receptor Agonist
- Agonist, Adrenergic alpha-Receptor
- alpha-Receptor Agonist, Adrenergic
- Adrenergic alpha-Receptor Agonists
- Adrenergic alpha Receptor Agonists
- Agonists, Adrenergic alpha-Receptor
- alpha-Receptor Agonists, Adrenergic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Adrenergic alpha-Agonists" by people in Profiles.
Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for COVID-19-Associated Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in a 5-year-old. Am Surg. 2022 Feb; 88(2):174-176.
?(1) Adrenergic receptor is key to cold- and diet-induced thermogenesis in mice. J Endocrinol. 2012 Sep; 214(3):359-65.
Use of clonidine in the prevention and management of neonatal abstinence syndrome. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2009 Jul; 47(6):551-5.
Alpha2-adrenergic receptors attenuate secretagogue-induced endocytosis and promote exocytosis of intestinal NHE2 and NHE3. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Sep; 330(3):818-25.
Effects of variation in the human alpha2A- and alpha2C-adrenoceptor genes on cognitive tasks and pain perception. Eur J Pain. 2010 Feb; 14(2):154-9.
A new era for sedation in ICU patients. JAMA. 2009 Feb 04; 301(5):542-4.
The effects of Cirazoline, an alpha-1 adrenoreceptor agonist, on the firing rates of thermally classified anterior hypothalamic neurons in rat brain slices. Brain Res. 2008 Feb 08; 1193:93-101.
Chronic intermittent hypoxia impairs baroreflex control of heart rate but enhances heart rate responses to vagal efferent stimulation in anesthetized mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2007 Aug; 293(2):H997-1006.
Impaired control of renal sympathetic nerve activity following neonatal intermittent hypoxia in rats. Neurosci Lett. 2006 May 22; 399(3):181-5.
Comparison of montelukast and pseudoephedrine in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2006 Feb; 132(2):164-72.