Anesthesia Department, Hospital
"Anesthesia Department, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital department responsible for the administration of functions and activities pertaining to the delivery of anesthetics.
|Anesthesia Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Department
- Anesthesia Departments
- Department, Anesthesia
- Departments, Anesthesia
- Hospital Anesthesia Department
- Anesthesia Departments, Hospital
- Department, Hospital Anesthesia
- Departments, Hospital Anesthesia
- Hospital Anesthesia Departments
Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia Resuscitation Department, Hospital
- Anesthesia-Resuscitation Departments, Hospital
- Department, Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation
- Departments, Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation
- Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation Departments
- Hospital Anesthesia-Resuscitation Department
- Hospital Anesthesia Resuscitation Department
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anesthesia Department, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anesthesia Department, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anesthesia Department, Hospital" by people in Profiles.
Factors Affecting Patient Satisfaction With Their Anesthesiologist: An Analysis of 51,676 Surveys From a Large Multihospital Practice. Anesth Analg. 2019 10; 129(4):951-959.
Transport of Critically Ill Patients by the Anesthesia Versus the Intensive Care Unit Service: A Before-After Study of Operating Room Workflows. Anesth Analg. 2019 09; 129(3):671-678.
A single consent for serial anesthetics in burn surgery. Anesth Analg. 2015 Jul; 121(1):219-222.
A twitch in time. Anesth Analg. 2014 Aug; 119(2):230-231.
Organizational factors affect comparisons of the clinical productivity of academic anesthesiology departments. Anesth Analg. 2003 Mar; 96(3):802-812.