"Cardiomyopathy, Dilated" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of CARDIAC MUSCLE disease that is characterized by ventricular dilation, VENTRICULAR DYSFUNCTION, and HEART FAILURE. Risk factors include SMOKING; ALCOHOL DRINKING; HYPERTENSION; INFECTION; PREGNANCY; and mutations in the LMNA gene encoding LAMIN TYPE A, a NUCLEAR LAMINA protein.
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated
- Cardiomyopathies, Dilated
- Dilated Cardiomyopathies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Cardiomyopathy, Familial Idiopathic
- Cardiomyopathy, Familial Idiopathic
- Cardiomyopathies, Familial Idiopathic
- Familial Idiopathic Cardiomyopathies
- Familial Idiopathic Cardiomyopathy
- Idiopathic Cardiomyopathies, Familial
- Idiopathic Cardiomyopathy, Familial
- Cardiomyopathy, Congestive
- Cardiomyopathies, Congestive
- Congestive Cardiomyopathies
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, with Conduction Deffect1
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, CMD1A
- Dilated cardiomyopathy 1A
- 1As, Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Dilated cardiomyopathy 1As
- cardiomyopathy 1A, Dilated
- cardiomyopathy 1As, Dilated
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Autosomal Recessive
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, 1a
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, With Conduction Defect 1
- Cardiomyopathy, Idiopathic Dilated
- Cardiomyopathies, Idiopathic Dilated
- Dilated Cardiomyopathies, Idiopathic
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathies
- Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, LMNA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cardiomyopathy, Dilated" by people in Profiles.
Serine biosynthesis as a novel therapeutic target for dilated cardiomyopathy. Eur Heart J. 2022 09 21; 43(36):3477-3489.
Ring-like late gadolinium enhancement for predicting ventricular tachyarrhythmias in non-ischaemic dilated cardiomyopathy. Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021 09 20; 22(10):1130-1138.
Left and right ventricular strain using fast strain-encoded cardiovascular magnetic resonance for the diagnostic classification of patients with chronic non-ischemic heart failure due to dilated, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or cardiac amyloidosis. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2021 04 05; 23(1):45.
Nuclear lamin phosphorylation: an emerging role in gene regulation and pathogenesis of laminopathies. Nucleus. 2020 12; 11(1):299-314.
LVAD with concomitant rapid deployment valve implantation - a case report. J Cardiothorac Surg. 2019 Jul 01; 14(1):126.
HeartNet? in an explanted heart of a Jehovah's Witness. J Card Surg. 2018 Nov; 33(11):765.
Role of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in?the?Diagnosis and Prognosis of?Nonischemic?Cardiomyopathy. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017 10; 10(10 Pt A):1180-1193.
Experimental Modeling Supports a Role for MyBP-HL as a Novel Myofilament Component in Arrhythmia and Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Circulation. 2017 Oct 17; 136(16):1477-1491.
Beyond Calming of the Storm: Long-Term Outcomes in Scar-Related Ventricular Tachycardia. JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2017 07; 3(7):779-781.
Homozygous truncating mutation in NRAP gene identified by whole exome sequencing in a patient with dilated cardiomyopathy. Sci Rep. 2017 06 13; 7(1):3362.