"Esophagoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the esophagus.
|Esophagoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Esophagoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Esophagoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Esophagoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Esophagoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Esophagoscopic
- Surgery, Esophagoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Esophagoscopic
- Esophagoscopic Surgery
- Esophagoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Esophagoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Esophagoscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Esophagoscopy [E01.370.3184.108.40.2065]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3220.127.116.11]
- Esophagoscopy [E01.370.318.104.22.168.260]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Esophagoscopy [E04.210.240.250.260]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
- Esophagoscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.260]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Esophagoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Esophagoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Esophagoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Esophagoscopy" by people in Profiles.
Esophagogastric junction compliance on impedance planimetry (EndoFLIP?) following peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) predicts improvement in postoperative eckardt score. Surg Endosc. 2023 Feb; 37(2):1493-1500.
Changes in impedance planimetry (EndoFLIP) measurements at follow-up after peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM). Surg Endosc. 2022 12; 36(12):9410-9415.
Rio de Janeiro Global Consensus on Landmarks, Definitions, and Classifications in Barrett's Esophagus: World Endoscopy Organization Delphi Study. Gastroenterology. 2022 07; 163(1):84-96.e2.
Dysphagia in Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia. Gastroenterology. 2022 06; 162(7):e1-e2.
Cost-Effectiveness of Open vs. Endoscopic Repair of Zenker's Diverticulum. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2022 May; 131(5):499-505.
Zenker's peroral endoscopic myotomy, or flexible or rigid septotomy for Zenker's diverticulum: a multicenter retrospective comparison. Endoscopy. 2022 04; 54(4):345-351.
Intraoperative impedance planimetry (EndoFLIP?) results and development of esophagitis in patients undergoing peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM). Surg Endosc. 2021 08; 35(8):4555-4562.
Factors associated with admission after implementation of a same-day discharge pathway in patients undergoing peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM). Surg Endosc. 2021 07; 35(7):3971-3980.
Per oral endoscopic myotomy as salvage therapy in patients with achalasia refractory to endoscopic or surgical therapy is technically feasible and safe: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Dig Endosc. 2020 Nov; 32(7):1042-1049.
Use of Impedance Planimetry (Endoflip) in Foregut Surgery Practice: Experience of More than 400 Cases. J Am Coll Surg. 2020 07; 231(1):160-171.