Glycogen Storage Disease Type III
"Glycogen Storage Disease Type III" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal recessive metabolic disorder due to deficient expression of amylo-1,6-glucosidase (one part of the glycogen debranching enzyme system). The clinical course of the disease is similar to that of glycogen storage disease type I, but milder. Massive hepatomegaly, which is present in young children, diminishes and occasionally disappears with age. Levels of glycogen with short outer branches are elevated in muscle, liver, and erythrocytes. Six subgroups have been identified, with subgroups Type IIIa and Type IIIb being the most prevalent.
|Glycogen Storage Disease Type III
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type III
- Cori Disease
- Disease, Cori
- Cori's Disease
- Coris Disease
- Disease, Cori's
- Debrancher Deficiency
- Debrancher Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Debrancher
- Deficiency, Debrancher
- Forbes Disease
- Disease, Forbes
- Glycogen Debranching Enzyme Deficiency
- Glycogen Storage Disease III
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type 3
- Glycogenosis 3
- Glycogenosis 3s
- Limit Dextrinosis
- Dextrinoses, Limit
- Dextrinosis, Limit
- Limit Dextrinoses
- Amylo-1,6-Glucosidase Deficiency
- Amylo 1,6 Glucosidase Deficiency
- Amylo-1,6-Glucosidase Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Amylo-1,6-Glucosidase
- Deficiency, Amylo-1,6-Glucosidase
- Glycogen Debrancher Deficiency
- Debrancher Deficiencies, Glycogen
- Debrancher Deficiency, Glycogen
- Deficiencies, Glycogen Debrancher
- Deficiency, Glycogen Debrancher
- Glycogen Debrancher Deficiencies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycogen Storage Disease Type III".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycogen Storage Disease Type III".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycogen Storage Disease Type III" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycogen Storage Disease Type III" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Glycogen Storage Disease Type III" by people in Profiles.
Nesiritide as bridge to multi-organ transplantation: a case report. Transplant Proc. 2007 Jan-Feb; 39(1):308-10.