Health Services, Indigenous
"Health Services, Indigenous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Health care provided to specific cultural or tribal peoples which incorporates local customs, beliefs, and taboos.
|Health Services, Indigenous
- Health Services, Indigenous
- Indigenous Services, Health
- Health Indigenous Service
- Health Indigenous Services
- Indigenous Service, Health
- Service, Health Indigenous
- Services, Health Indigenous
- Indigenous Health Services
- Health Service, Indigenous
- Indigenous Health Service
- Service, Indigenous Health
- Services, Indigenous Health
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Health Services, Indigenous".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Health Services, Indigenous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Health Services, Indigenous" by people in this website by year, and whether "Health Services, Indigenous" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Health Services, Indigenous" by people in Profiles.