Diagnostic Techniques, Urological
"Diagnostic Techniques, Urological" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Methods and procedures for the diagnosis of diseases or dysfunction of the urinary tract or its organs or demonstration of its physiological processes.
|Diagnostic Techniques, Urological
- Diagnostic Techniques, Urological
- Diagnostic Technic, Urological
- Diagnostic Technics, Urological
- Technic, Urological Diagnostic
- Technics, Urological Diagnostic
- Urological Diagnostic Techniques
- Urological Diagnostic Technics
- Diagnostic Techniques, Urologic
- Diagnostic Technique, Urologic
- Technique, Urologic Diagnostic
- Techniques, Urologic Diagnostic
- Urologic Diagnostic Technique
- Urologic Diagnostic Techniques
- Diagnostic Technique, Urological
- Technique, Urological Diagnostic
- Techniques, Urological Diagnostic
- Urological Diagnostic Technique
- Diagnostic Technics, Urologic
- Diagnostic Technic, Urologic
- Technic, Urologic Diagnostic
- Technics, Urologic Diagnostic
- Urologic Diagnostic Technic
- Urologic Diagnostic Technics
- Urological Diagnostic Technic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Diagnostic Techniques, Urological".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Diagnostic Techniques, Urological".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Diagnostic Techniques, Urological" by people in this website by year, and whether "Diagnostic Techniques, Urological" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Diagnostic Techniques, Urological" by people in Profiles.
Best practice policy statement on urodynamic antibiotic prophylaxis in the non-index patient. Neurourol Urodyn. 2017 04; 36(4):915-926.
Assessing variability of the 24-hour pad weight test in men with post-prostatectomy incontinence. Int Braz J Urol. 2016 Mar-Apr; 42(2):327-33.
Measurement of post-void residual urine. Neurourol Urodyn. 2016 Jan; 35(1):55-7.
The diagnosis and management of lower urinary tract symptoms in multiple sclerosis patients. Dis Mon. 2013 Jul; 59(7):261-8.
Urethral polyp in asymptomatic male infant with prenatal hydronephrosis. Urology. 2006 May; 67(5):1085.e9-11.
Evaluation of minimally invasive analysis system for cough leak point pressure measurement. J Urol. 2004 Sep; 172(3):994-7.