Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome
"Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dwarfism occurring in association with defective development of skin, hair, and teeth, polydactyly, and defect of the cardiac septum. (Dorland, 27th ed)
|Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome
- Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome
- Ellis Van Creveld Syndrome
- Syndrome, Ellis-Van Creveld
- Ellis-Van Creveld Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Ellis-Van Creveld
- Ellis Van Creveld Dysplasia
- Mesoectodermal Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Mesoectodermal
- Mesoectodermal Dysplasias
- Chondroectodermal Dysplasia
- Chondroectodermal Dysplasias
- Dysplasia, Chondroectodermal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ellis-Van Creveld Syndrome" by people in Profiles.