"Methylprednisolone Hemisuccinate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A water-soluble ester of METHYLPREDNISOLONE used for cardiac, allergic, and hypoxic emergencies.
|Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate
- Sodium Succinate, Methylprednisolone
- Methylprednisolone Hemisuccinate Monosodium Salt
- 6 alpha-Methylprednisolone Sodium Hemisuccinate
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Hemisuccinate
- Sodium Hemisuccinate, Methylprednisolone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methylprednisolone Hemisuccinate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methylprednisolone Hemisuccinate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methylprednisolone Hemisuccinate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Methylprednisolone Hemisuccinate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.