Product Surveillance, Postmarketing
"Product Surveillance, Postmarketing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surveillance of drugs, devices, appliances, etc., for efficacy or adverse effects, after they have been released for general sale.
|Product Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Product Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Product Surveillance, Post-Marketing
- Post-Marketing Product Surveillance
- Post-Marketing Product Surveillances
- Product Surveillance, Post Marketing
- Product Surveillances, Post-Marketing
- Surveillance, Post-Marketing Product
- Surveillances, Post-Marketing Product
- Evaluation Studies, Postmarketing
- Evaluation Study, Postmarketing
- Postmarketing Evaluation Studies
- Postmarketing Evaluation Study
- Studies, Postmarketing Evaluation
- Study, Postmarketing Evaluation
- Postmarketing Product Surveillance
- Postmarketing Product Surveillances
- Product Surveillances, Postmarketing
- Surveillance, Postmarketing Product
- Surveillances, Postmarketing Product
Drug Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Drug Surveillance, Postmarketing
- Drug Surveillances, Postmarketing
- Postmarketing Drug Surveillance
- Postmarketing Drug Surveillances
- Surveillance, Postmarketing Drug
- Surveillances, Postmarketing Drug
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing" by people in this website by year, and whether "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Product Surveillance, Postmarketing" by people in Profiles.
The Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator Ulipristal Acetate Inhibits the Activity of the Glucocorticoid Receptor. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2020 03 01; 105(3).
The Safety Profile of Vedolizumab in Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease: 4 Years of Global Post-marketing Data. J Crohns Colitis. 2020 Feb 10; 14(2):192-204.
Inferior Vena Cava Filter Evaluation and Management for the Diagnostic Radiologist: A Comprehensive Review Including Inferior Vena Cava Filter-Related Complications and PRESERVE Trial Filters. Can Assoc Radiol J. 2019 Nov; 70(4):367-382.
Trapped by Controversy: Inferior Vena Cava Filters and the Law. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017 06; 28(6):886-888.
Domperidone is Commonly Prescribed With QT-Interacting Drugs: Review of a Community-based Practice and a Postmarketing Adverse Drug Event Reporting Database. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2017 01; 51(1):56-62.
21st century pharmacovigilance: efforts, roles, and responsibilities. Lancet Oncol. 2016 Nov; 17(11):e486-e492.
Varicella-zoster virus infections in patients treated with fingolimod: risk assessment and consensus recommendations for management. JAMA Neurol. 2015 Jan; 72(1):31-9.
Medical records-based postmarketing safety evaluation of rare events with uncertain status. J Biopharm Stat. 2013; 23(4):744-55.
Medical records-based postmarketing safety evaluation of rare events with uncertain status. J Biopharm Stat. 2013; 23(1):201-12.
How the FDA manages drug safety with black box warnings, use restrictions, and drug removal, with attention to gastrointestinal medications. Am J Gastroenterol. 2012 Apr; 107(4):501-4.