"N-Acetyllactosamine Synthase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The A protein of the lactose synthase complex. In the presence of the B protein (LACTALBUMIN) specificity is changed from N-acetylglucosamine to glucose. EC 18.104.22.168.
- N-Acetyllactosamine Synthase
- N Acetyllactosamine Synthase
- Synthase, N-Acetyllactosamine
- N-Acetyllactosamine Synthetase
- N Acetyllactosamine Synthetase
- Synthetase, N-Acetyllactosamine
- beta 1,4 Galactosyltransferase
- UDP Galactose Acetylglucosamine Galactosyltransferase
- UDP Galactose-N-Acetylglucosamine Galactosyltransferase
- Galactosyltransferase, UDP Galactose-N-Acetylglucosamine
- UDP Galactose N Acetylglucosamine Galactosyltransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Acetyllactosamine Synthase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Acetyllactosamine Synthase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Acetyllactosamine Synthase" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Acetyllactosamine Synthase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.