Pharmacy Service, Hospital
"Pharmacy Service, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital department responsible for the receiving, storing, and distribution of pharmaceutical supplies.
|Pharmacy Service, Hospital
- Pharmacy Service, Hospital
- Hospital Pharmaceutical Service
- Hospital Pharmaceutical Services
- Pharmaceutical Services, Hospital
- Services, Hospital Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical Service, Hospital
- Pharmaceutic Service, Hospital
- Hospital Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Services, Hospital
- Services, Hospital Pharmacy
- Service, Hospital Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy Service
- Hospital Pharmaceutic Service
- Hospital Pharmaceutic Services
- Pharmaceutic Services, Hospital
- Services, Hospital Pharmaceutic
- Service, Hospital Pharmaceutic
- Service, Hospital Pharmaceutical
Pharmacy Service, Clinical
- Pharmacy Service, Clinical
- Service, Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Services, Clinical
- Services, Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy Service
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pharmacy Service, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pharmacy Service, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pharmacy Service, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pharmacy Service, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pharmacy Service, Hospital" by people in Profiles.
Implementation of a controlled substance collection receptacle. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2019 May 02; 76(10):641-643.
Prevalence and Severity of Rationing During Drug Shortages: A National Survey of Health System Pharmacists. JAMA Intern Med. 2019 05 01; 179(5):710-711.
Implementing i.v. push administration of piperacillin-tazobactam in response to shortage of small-volume infusion bags. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2018 09 15; 75(18):1358-1359.
Pharmacist contributions as members of the multidisciplinary ICU team. Chest. 2013 Nov; 144(5):1687-1695.
Feasibility of implementing a comprehensive warfarin pharmacogenetics service. Pharmacotherapy. 2013 Nov; 33(11):1156-64.
Where does high-quality research in economic evaluation come from? Pharmacotherapy. 2009 Jan; 29(1):1-2.
Follow-up observations on 24-hour pharmacotherapy services in the emergency department. Ann Pharmacother. 1992 Apr; 26(4):476-80.
Toxidrome recognition to improve efficiency of emergency urine drug screens. Ann Emerg Med. 1988 Jul; 17(7):676-80.