"Therapy, Computer-Assisted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer systems utilized as adjuncts in the treatment of disease.
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Therapy, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Therapy
- Computer Assisted Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Therapies
- Therapies, Computer-Assisted
- Protocol-Directed Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Protocol Directed Therapy, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed Therapy
- Computer Assisted Protocol Directed Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed Therapies
- Protocol-Directed Therapies, Computer-Assisted
- Therapies, Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted Protocol-Directed
- Therapy, Computer Assisted Protocol Directed
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Therapy, Computer-Assisted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Therapy, Computer-Assisted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" by people in this website by year, and whether "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Therapy, Computer-Assisted" by people in Profiles.
Low prevalence of clinical decision support to calculate caloric and fluid intake for infants in the neonatal intensive care unit. J Perinatol. 2020 03; 40(3):497-503.
Advances in the management of chronic insomnia. BMJ. 2016 07 06; 354:i2123.
Cost-Effectiveness of a Nonpharmacological Intervention in Pediatric Burn Care. Value Health. 2015 Jul; 18(5):631-7.
An internet-based adolescent depression preventive intervention: study protocol for a randomized control trial. Trials. 2015 May 01; 16:203.
Exploiting pallidal plasticity for stimulation in Parkinson's disease. J Neural Eng. 2015 Apr; 12(2):026005.
Clinical heterogeneity of patients with complex sleep apnea syndrome. Sleep Breath. 2013 Dec; 17(4):1209-14.
Unintended consequences of health information technology: a need for biomedical informatics. J Biomed Inform. 2010 Oct; 43(5):828-30.
Medical imaging workstations: what is missing and what is coming? Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2009 Apr; 133(4):542-6.
Do adherence variables predict outcome in an online program for the prevention of eating disorders? J Consult Clin Psychol. 2008 Apr; 76(2):341-6.
Assessment of binge eating in overweight youth using a questionnaire version of the Child Eating Disorder Examination with Instructions. Int J Eat Disord. 2007 Jul; 40(5):460-7.