"Purpura, Hyperglobulinemic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Purplish or brownish red discoloration of the skin associated with increase in circulating polyclonal globulins, usually GAMMA-GLOBULINS. This syndrome often occurs on the legs of women aged 20 to 40 years.
- Purpura, Hyperglobulinemic
- Hyperglobulinemic Purpuras
- Purpuras, Hyperglobulinemic
- Waldenstrom Hyperglobulinemic Purpura
- Hyperglobulinemic Purpura, Waldenstrom
- Purpura, Waldenstrom Hyperglobulinemic
- Hyperglobulinemic Purpura of Waldenström
- Waldenström Hyperglobulinemic Purpura
- Benign Hyperglobulinemic Purpura of Waldenström
- Hyperglobulinemic Purpura
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Purpura, Hyperglobulinemic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Purpura, Hyperglobulinemic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Purpura, Hyperglobulinemic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Purpura, Hyperglobulinemic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Purpura, Hyperglobulinemic" by people in Profiles.