"Keratitis, Dendritic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of herpetic keratitis characterized by the formation of small vesicles which break down and coalesce to form recurring dendritic ulcers, characteristically irregular, linear, branching, and ending in knoblike extremities. (Dictionary of Visual Science, 3d ed)
- Keratitis, Dendritic
- Dendritic Keratitides
- Dendritic Keratitis
- Keratitides, Dendritic
- Furrow Keratitis
- Furrow Keratitides
- Keratitides, Furrow
- Keratitis, Furrow
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Keratitis, Dendritic".
- Diseases [C]
- Virus Diseases [C02]
- DNA Virus Infections [C02.256]
- Herpesviridae Infections [C02.256.466]
- Herpes Simplex [C02.256.466.382]
- Keratitis, Herpetic [C02.256.466.382.465]
- Keratitis, Dendritic [C02.256.466.382.465.450]
- Eye Infections, Viral [C02.325]
- Keratitis, Herpetic [C02.325.465]
- Keratitis, Dendritic [C02.325.465.450]
- Eye Diseases [C11]
- Corneal Diseases [C11.204]
- Keratitis [C11.204.564]
- Keratitis, Herpetic [C11.204.564.425]
- Keratitis, Dendritic [C11.204.564.425.450]
- Eye Infections [C11.294]
- Eye Infections, Viral [C11.294.800]
- Keratitis, Herpetic [C11.294.800.475]
- Keratitis, Dendritic [C11.294.800.475.450]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Keratitis, Dendritic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Keratitis, Dendritic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Keratitis, Dendritic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.