Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee
"Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The ligament that travels from the medial epicondyle of the FEMUR to the medial margin and medial surface of the TIBIA. The medial meniscus is attached to its deep surface.
|Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee
- Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee
- Knee Medial Collateral Ligament
- Tibial Collateral Ligament
- Collateral Ligament, Tibial
- Collateral Ligaments, Tibial
- Ligament, Tibial Collateral
- Ligaments, Tibial Collateral
- Tibial Collateral Ligaments
- Collateral Ligament, Medial, Knee
- Ligamentum Collaterale Tibiale
- Collaterale Tibiale, Ligamentum
- Collaterale Tibiales, Ligamentum
- Ligamentum Collaterale Tibiales
- Tibiale, Ligamentum Collaterale
- Tibiales, Ligamentum Collaterale
- Medial Ligament of Knee
- Knee Medial Ligament
- Knee Medial Ligaments
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.