"Receptors, Neurokinin-3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of cell surface receptors for tachykinins that prefers neurokinin B (neurokinin beta, neuromedin K) over other tachykinins. Neurokinin-3 (NK-3) receptors have been cloned and are members of the G-protein coupled receptor superfamily. They have been found in the central nervous system and in peripheral tissues.
- Receptors, Neurokinin-3
- Receptors, Neurokinin 3
- Receptors, Neuromedin K
- K Receptors, Neuromedin
- Neuromedin K Receptors
- Neurokinin B Receptors
- B Receptors, Neurokinin
- Receptors, Neurokinin B
- NK-3 Receptor
- NK 3 Receptor
- Receptor, NK-3
- Receptors, NK-3
- Receptors, NK 3
- Neurokinin-3 Receptor
- Neurokinin 3 Receptor
- Receptor, Neurokinin-3
- Neurokinin-3 Receptors
- Neurokinin 3 Receptors
- Neuromedin K Receptor
- Receptor, Neuromedin K
- NK-3 Receptors
- NK 3 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Neurokinin-3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.695.862]
- Receptors, Neurokinin-3 [D12.776.543.750.695.862.580]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.830]
- Receptors, Neurokinin-3 [D12.776.543.750.720.600.830.580]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.830]
- Receptors, Neurokinin-3 [D12.776.543.750.750.555.830.580]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Neurokinin-3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Neurokinin-3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Neurokinin-3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Neurokinin-3" by people in Profiles.