Liver Neoplasms, Experimental
"Liver Neoplasms, Experimental" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Experimentally induced tumors of the LIVER.
|Liver Neoplasms, Experimental
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental
- Experimental Liver Neoplasm
- Liver Neoplasm, Experimental
- Neoplasms, Experimental Liver
- Experimental Liver Neoplasms
- Experimental Hepatoma
- Hepatoma, Experimental
- Hepatomas, Experimental
- Experimental Hepatomas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Liver Neoplasms, Experimental".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C04.588.274]
- Liver Neoplasms [C04.588.274.623]
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental [C04.588.274.623.460]
- Neoplasms, Experimental [C04.619]
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental [C04.619.540]
- Digestive System Diseases [C06]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C06.301]
- Liver Neoplasms [C06.301.623]
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental [C06.301.623.460]
- Liver Diseases [C06.552]
- Liver Neoplasms [C06.552.697]
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental [C06.552.697.580]
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Models, Animal [E05.598]
- Disease Models, Animal [E05.598.500]
- Neoplasms, Experimental [E05.598.500.496]
- Liver Neoplasms, Experimental [E05.598.500.496.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Liver Neoplasms, Experimental".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Liver Neoplasms, Experimental" by people in this website by year, and whether "Liver Neoplasms, Experimental" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Liver Neoplasms, Experimental" by people in Profiles.
Ubiquitin-specific protease 22 is critical to in vivo angiogenesis, growth and metastasis of non-small cell lung cancer. Cell Commun Signal. 2019 12 16; 17(1):167.
Comprehensive models of human primary and metastatic colorectal tumors in immunodeficient and immunocompetent mice by chemokine targeting. Nat Biotechnol. 2015 Jun; 33(6):656-60.
RB and p53 cooperate to prevent liver tumorigenesis in response to tissue damage. Gastroenterology. 2011 Oct; 141(4):1439-50.
Siah2-dependent concerted activity of HIF and FoxA2 regulates formation of neuroendocrine phenotype and neuroendocrine prostate tumors. Cancer Cell. 2010 Jul 13; 18(1):23-38.
In vivo evaluation of lipid nanocapsules as a promising colloidal carrier for paclitaxel. Int J Pharm. 2007 Nov 01; 344(1-2):143-9.
Microencapsulation of engineered cells to deliver sustained high circulating levels of interleukin-6 to study hepatocellular carcinoma progression. Cell Transplant. 2006; 15(8-9):785-98.
The inhibitory effect of sodium selenite on N-nitrosodiethylamine-induced and phenobarbital promoted liver tumourigenesis in rats based on the modulation of polyamine levels. Mol Cell Biochem. 2005 Dec; 280(1-2):165-72.
Effect of stabilized iodized oil emulsion on experimentally induced hepatocellular carcinoma in rats. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2005 Jun; 16(6):841-8.
Interleukin-6 inhibits cell proliferation in a rat model of hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver Int. 2005 Apr; 25(2):445-57.
Efficacy of a rapamycin analog (CCI-779) and IFN-gamma in tuberous sclerosis mouse models. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2005 Mar; 42(3):213-27.