"Methylmethacrylate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The methyl ester of methacrylic acid. It polymerizes easily to form POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. It is used as a bone cement.
- Methacrylate Methyl Monomer
- Methacrylate Methyl Monomers
- Methyl Monomer, Methacrylate
- Methyl Monomers, Methacrylate
- Monomer, Methacrylate Methyl
- Monomers, Methacrylate Methyl
- Methylmethacrylate Methyl Monomer
- Methyl Monomer, Methylmethacrylate
- Methyl Monomers, Methylmethacrylate
- Methylmethacrylate Methyl Monomers
- Monomer, Methylmethacrylate Methyl
- Monomers, Methylmethacrylate Methyl
Zimmer Bone Cement
- Zimmer Bone Cement
- Bone Cement, Zimmer
- Bone Cements, Zimmer
- Cement, Zimmer Bone
- Cements, Zimmer Bone
- Zimmer Bone Cements
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Methylmethacrylate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Methylmethacrylate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Methylmethacrylate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Methylmethacrylate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.