"Dyssomnias" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A broad category of sleep disorders characterized by either hypersomnolence or insomnia. The three major subcategories include intrinsic (i.e., arising from within the body) (SLEEP DISORDERS, INTRINSIC), extrinsic (secondary to environmental conditions or various pathologic conditions), and disturbances of circadian rhythm. (From Thorpy, Sleep Disorders Medicine, 1994, p187)
|Limit-Setting Sleep Disorder
- Limit-Setting Sleep Disorder
- Limit Setting Sleep Disorder
- Limit-Setting Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders, Limit-Setting
- Sleep Disorder, Limit-Setting
- Sleep Disorder, Limit Setting
Nocturnal Eating-Drinking Syndrome
- Nocturnal Eating-Drinking Syndrome
- Eating-Drinking Syndrome, Nocturnal
- Eating-Drinking Syndromes, Nocturnal
- Nocturnal Eating Drinking Syndrome
- Nocturnal Eating-Drinking Syndromes
- Syndrome, Nocturnal Eating-Drinking
- Syndromes, Nocturnal Eating-Drinking
Adjustment Sleep Disorder
- Adjustment Sleep Disorder
- Adjustment Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders, Adjustment
- Sleep Disorder, Adjustment
Environmental Sleep Disorder
- Environmental Sleep Disorder
- Environmental Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders, Environmental
- Sleep Disorder, Environmental
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dyssomnias".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dyssomnias".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dyssomnias" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dyssomnias" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dyssomnias" by people in Profiles.
Efficacy and safety of olanzapine for the prophylaxis of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) as reported in phase I and II studies: a systematic review. Support Care Cancer. 2016 Feb; 24(2):1001-1008.
Novel loci associated with usual sleep duration: the CHARGE Consortium Genome-Wide Association Study. Mol Psychiatry. 2015 Oct; 20(10):1232-9.
Improving sleep hygiene of medical interns: can the sleep, alertness, and fatigue education in residency program help? Arch Intern Med. 2007 Sep 10; 167(16):1738-44.
Effects of perioperative administration of a selective cyclooxygenase 2 inhibitor on pain management and recovery of function after knee replacement: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 2003 Nov 12; 290(18):2411-8.