Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic
"Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Malignant lymphoma characterized by the presence of immunoblasts with uniformly round-to-oval nuclei, one or more prominent nucleoli, and abundant cytoplasm. This class may be subdivided into plasmacytoid and clear-cell types based on cytoplasmic characteristics. A third category, pleomorphous, may be analogous to some of the peripheral T-cell lymphomas (LYMPHOMA, T-CELL, PERIPHERAL) recorded in both the United States and Japan.
|Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic
- Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic
- Sarcoma, Immunoblastic
- Immunoblastic Sarcoma
- Immunoblastic Sarcomas
- Sarcomas, Immunoblastic
- Immunoblastic Lymphosarcoma, Diffuse
- Diffuse Immunoblastic Lymphosarcoma
- Diffuse Immunoblastic Lymphosarcomas
- Immunoblastic Lymphosarcomas, Diffuse
- Lymphosarcoma, Diffuse Immunoblastic
- Lymphosarcomas, Diffuse Immunoblastic
- Large-Cell Immunoblastic Lymphoma
- Immunoblastic Lymphoma, Large-Cell
- Immunoblastic Lymphomas, Large-Cell
- Large Cell Immunoblastic Lymphoma
- Large-Cell Immunoblastic Lymphomas
- Lymphoma, Large-Cell Immunoblastic
- Lymphomas, Large-Cell Immunoblastic
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Immunoblastic
- Immunoblastic Large-Cell Lymphoma
- Immunoblastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Immunoblastic Large-Cell Lymphomas
- Large-Cell Lymphoma, Immunoblastic
- Large-Cell Lymphomas, Immunoblastic
- Lymphoma, Immunoblastic Large-Cell
- Lymphomas, Immunoblastic Large-Cell
- Lymphoma, Immunoblastic, Large-Cell
- Lymphoma, Immunoblastic, Large Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Immunoblastic" by people in Profiles.
Disseminated intravascular large-cell lymphoma with initial presentation mimicking Guillain-Barr? syndrome. Muscle Nerve. 2010 Jul; 42(1):133-6.
Non-Hodgkin's lymphoproliferative disorders involving the spleen. Mod Pathol. 1997 Jan; 10(1):18-32.
Detection of the t(2;5)(p23;q35) chromosomal translocation in large B-cell lymphomas other than anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Hum Pathol. 1996 Jun; 27(6):590-4.