Endoscopy, Digestive System
"Endoscopy, Digestive System" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the digestive tract.
|Endoscopy, Digestive System
- Endoscopy, Digestive System
- Digestive System Endoscopies
- Digestive System Endoscopy
- Endoscopies, Digestive System
Digestive System Endoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Digestive System Endoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgery
- Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Digestive System, Endoscopic, Surgical
- Surgical Procedures, Endoscopic, Digestive System
- Procedures, Digestive System, Endoscopic, Surgical
- Procedures, Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgical
- Surgery, Digestive System Endoscopic
- Surgery, Endoscopic, Digestive System
- Surgical Procedure, Endoscopic, Digestive System
- Digestive System Endoscopic Surgery
- Procedure, Endoscopic, Digestive System, Surgical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Endoscopy, Digestive System".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Endoscopy, Digestive System".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Endoscopy, Digestive System" by people in this website by year, and whether "Endoscopy, Digestive System" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Endoscopy, Digestive System" by people in Profiles.
Impedance planimetry (EndoFLIP) measurements persist long term after anti-reflux surgery. Surgery. 2022 03; 171(3):628-634.
The New Virtual Reality: Advanced Endoscopy Education in the COVID-19 Era. Dig Dis Sci. 2020 07; 65(7):1888-1891.
Incidence and Efficacy of Stent Placement in Leak Management After Bariatric Surgery: An MBSAQIP Analysis. Ann Surg. 2020 01; 271(1):134-139.
Transected nasogastric tube: a rare complication of nasogastric feeding. Intern Emerg Med. 2019 Jan; 14(1):179-180.
Eversion Bile Duct Anastomosis: A Safe Alternative for Bile Duct Size Discrepancy in Deceased Donor Liver Transplantation. Liver Transpl. 2018 08; 24(8):1011-1018.
Identification of Endpoints for Development of Antifibrosis Drugs for Treatment of Crohn's Disease. Gastroenterology. 2018 07; 155(1):76-87.
Current Trends in Anticoagulation Bridging for Patients With Chronic Atrial Fibrillation on Warfarin Undergoing Endoscopy. Am J Cardiol. 2018 06 15; 121(12):1548-1551.
Mucinous adenocarcinoma of unknown primary presenting with dysphagia. Gastrointest Endosc. 2018 Jun; 87(6):1582-1583.
Unusual gastric subepithelial tumor: primary mixed acinar-endocrine neoplasm in an anemic woman. Gastrointest Endosc. 2018 May; 87(5):1355-1356.
The Drivers of Discretionary Utilization: Clinical History Versus Physician Supply. Acad Med. 2017 05; 92(5):703-708.