Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
"Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acute leukemia exhibiting cell features characteristic of both the myeloid and lymphoid lineages and probably arising from MULTIPOTENT STEM CELLS.
|Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
- Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
- B- and T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- B- and T-Cell Leukemia, Acute
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute, Mixed Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute, Mixed-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed, B and T Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed, B- and T-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed Cell
- Leukemias, Mixed-Cell
- Mixed-Cell Leukemia
- Mixed-Cell Leukemias
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute, B and T Cell
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute, B- and T-Cell
- Acute Biphenotypic Leukemia
- Acute Biphenotypic Leukemias
- Biphenotypic Leukemia, Acute
- Biphenotypic Leukemias, Acute
- Leukemia, Acute Biphenotypic
- Leukemias, Acute Biphenotypic
- Biphenotypic Acute Leukemia
- Acute Leukemia, Biphenotypic
- Acute Leukemias, Biphenotypic
- Biphenotypic Acute Leukemias
- Leukemia, Biphenotypic Acute
- Leukemias, Biphenotypic Acute
- Hybrid Acute Leukemias
- Acute Leukemia, Hybrid
- Acute Leukemias, Hybrid
- Hybrid Acute Leukemia
- Leukemia, Hybrid Acute
- Leukemias, Hybrid Acute
- Mixed-Lineage Acute Leukemias
- Acute Leukemia, Mixed-Lineage
- Acute Leukemias, Mixed-Lineage
- Leukemia, Mixed-Lineage Acute
- Leukemias, Mixed-Lineage Acute
- Mixed Lineage Acute Leukemias
- Mixed-Lineage Acute Leukemia
- B and T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- B and T Cell Leukemia, Acute
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" by people in Profiles.
How I Diagnose Acute Leukemia of Ambiguous Lineage. Am J Clin Pathol. 2022 07 01; 158(1):27-34.
Genetic Testing in the Diagnosis and Biology of Acute Leukemia. Am J Clin Pathol. 2019 08 01; 152(3):322-346.
Mixed phenotype acute leukemia: A study of 61 cases using World Health Organization and European Group for the Immunological Classification of Leukaemias criteria. Am J Clin Pathol. 2014 Dec; 142(6):803-8.
PU.1 is essential for MLL leukemia partially via crosstalk with the MEIS/HOX pathway. Leukemia. 2014 Jul; 28(7):1436-48.
11q23 translocations split the "AT-hook" cruciform DNA-binding region and the transcriptional repression domain from the activation domain of the mixed-lineage leukemia (MLL) gene. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994 Oct 25; 91(22):10610-4.