Glycation End Products, Advanced
"Glycation End Products, Advanced" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heterogeneous group of compounds derived from rearrangements, oxidation, and cross-linking reactions that follow from non-enzymatic glycation of amino groups in proteins. They are also know as Maillard products. Their accumulation in vivo accelerates under hyperglycemic, oxidative, or inflammatory conditions. Heat also accelerates the formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) such seen with the browning of food during cooking under or over high heat.
|Glycation End Products, Advanced
- Glycation End Products, Advanced
- Maillard Reaction End Products
- Maillard Reaction Products
- Products, Maillard Reaction
- Reaction Products, Maillard
- Advanced Maillard Reaction End Products
- Glycation Endproducts, Advanced
- Endproducts, Advanced Glycation
- Glycosylation End Products, Advanced
- Advanced Glycosylation Endproducts
- Endproducts, Advanced Glycosylation
- Glycosylation Endproducts, Advanced
- Advanced Glycation End Products
- Advanced Glycosylation End Products
- Maillard Products
- Products, Maillard
- Advanced Glycation Endproducts
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycation End Products, Advanced".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycation End Products, Advanced".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycation End Products, Advanced" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glycation End Products, Advanced" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.