Mycological Typing Techniques
"Mycological Typing Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures for identifying types and strains of fungi.
|Mycological Typing Techniques
- Mycological Typing Techniques
- Mycological Typing Technics
- Technic, Mycological Typing
- Technics, Mycological Typing
- Typing Technic, Mycological
- Fungal Typing Technics
- Fungal Typing Technic
- Technic, Fungal Typing
- Technics, Fungal Typing
- Typing Technic, Fungal
- Typing Technics, Fungal
- Fungal Typing Techniques
- Fungal Typing Technique
- Technique, Fungal Typing
- Techniques, Fungal Typing
- Typing Technique, Fungal
- Typing Techniques, Fungal
- Mycological Typing Technique
- Technique, Mycological Typing
- Techniques, Mycological Typing
- Typing Technique, Mycological
- Typing Techniques, Mycological
- Mycological Typing Technic
- Typing Technics, Mycological
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mycological Typing Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mycological Typing Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mycological Typing Techniques" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mycological Typing Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Mycological Typing Techniques" by people in Profiles.
Two new species in the Suillus spraguei complex from China. Mycologia. 2017; 109(2):296-307.
Microsatellite analysis of three phylogenetic species of Paracoccidioides brasiliensis. J Clin Microbiol. 2006 Jun; 44(6):2153-7.