Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
"Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An invasive (infiltrating) CARCINOMA of the mammary ductal system (MAMMARY GLANDS) in the human BREAST.
|Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast
- Carcinoma, Invasive Ductal, Breast
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Breast
- Carcinoma, Infiltrating Duct
- Carcinomas, Infiltrating Duct
Carcinoma, Mammary Ductal
- Carcinoma, Mammary Ductal
- Carcinomas, Mammary Ductal
- Mammary Ductal Carcinomas
- Mammary Ductal Carcinoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Glandular and Epithelial [C04.557.470]
- Carcinoma [C04.557.470.200]
- Adenocarcinoma [C04.557.470.200.025]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.200.025.232]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.557.470.200.025.232.500]
- Neoplasms, Ductal, Lobular, and Medullary [C04.557.470.615]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.615.132]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.557.470.615.132.500]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Breast Neoplasms [C04.588.180]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C04.588.180.390]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Breast Diseases [C17.800.090]
- Breast Neoplasms [C17.800.090.500]
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast [C17.800.090.500.390]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Carcinoma, Ductal, Breast" by people in Profiles.
Association of Residual Ductal Carcinoma In Situ With Breast Cancer Recurrence in the Neoadjuvant I-SPY2 Trial. JAMA Surg. 2022 11 01; 157(11):1034-1041.
Impact of Surgical Delay on Tumor Upstaging and Outcomes in Estrogen Receptor-Negative Ductal Carcinoma in Situ Patients. J Am Coll Surg. 2022 11 01; 235(5):788-798.
Germline Pathogenic Variants in Cancer Predisposition Genes Among Women With Invasive Lobular Carcinoma of the Breast. J Clin Oncol. 2021 12 10; 39(35):3918-3926.
Discriminating low-grade ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) from non-low-grade DCIS or DCIS upgraded to invasive carcinoma: effective texture features on ultrafast dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging. Breast Cancer. 2021 Sep; 28(5):1141-1153.
The BRCA1 Pseudogene Negatively Regulates Antitumor Responses through Inhibition of Innate Immune Defense Mechanisms. Cancer Res. 2021 03 15; 81(6):1540-1551.
The Contribution of Germline Predisposition Gene Mutations to Clinical Subtypes of Invasive Breast Cancer From a Clinical Genetic Testing Cohort. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2020 12 14; 112(12):1231-1241.
Ultradeep targeted sequencing of circulating tumor DNA in plasma of early and advanced breast cancer. Cancer Sci. 2021 Jan; 112(1):454-464.
ATM mutation in a patient with thymoma-associated myasthenia gravis. Muscle Nerve. 2020 08; 62(2):E50-E52.
Feasibility Study of a Novel Protease-Activated Fluorescent Imaging System for Real-Time, Intraoperative Detection of Residual Breast Cancer in Breast Conserving Surgery. Ann Surg Oncol. 2020 Jun; 27(6):1854-1861.
Assessment of MRI-detected lesions on screening tomosynthesis in patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer. Clin Imaging. 2020 Jan; 59(1):50-55.