"Inorganic Pyrophosphatase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme which catalyzes the hydrolysis of diphosphate (DIPHOSPHATES) into inorganic phosphate. The hydrolysis of pyrophosphate is coupled to the transport of HYDROGEN IONS across a membrane.
- Inorganic Pyrophosphatase
- Pyrophosphate-Energized Inorganic Pyrophosphatase
- Inorganic Pyrophosphatase, Pyrophosphate-Energized
- Pyrophosphatase, Pyrophosphate-Energized Inorganic
- Pyrophosphate Energized Inorganic Pyrophosphatase
- Proton-Pumping Inorganic Pyrophosphatase
- Inorganic Pyrophosphatase, Proton-Pumping
- Proton Pumping Inorganic Pyrophosphatase
- Pyrophosphatase, Proton-Pumping Inorganic
- Proton-Translocating Pyrophosphatase
- Proton Translocating Pyrophosphatase
- Pyrophosphatase, Proton-Translocating
- Pyrophosphatase, Inorganic
- H+ Pyrophosphatase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Inorganic Pyrophosphatase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Inorganic Pyrophosphatase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Inorganic Pyrophosphatase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Inorganic Pyrophosphatase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Inorganic Pyrophosphatase" by people in Profiles.