"5-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A biologically active 5-alpha-reduced metabolite of plasma PROGESTERONE. It is the immediate precursor of 5-alpha-pregnan-3-alpha-ol-20-one (ALLOPREGNANOLONE), a neuroactive steroid that binds with GABA(A) RECEPTOR.
- 5 alpha Dihydroprogesterone
- 5 alpha-Pregnane-3,20-dione
- 5 alpha Pregnane 3,20 dione
- 5alpha DHP
- 5alpha Pregnane 3,20 dione
- 5 alpha Pregnanedione
- 3,20-Allopregnanedione, (5alpha)-Isomer
- 5 alpha-Dihydroprogesterone
- 3,20 Allopregnanedione
- 5 beta Dihydroprogesterone
- 5 beta-Pregnane-3,20-dione
- 5 beta Pregnane 3,20 dione
- 5beta DHP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "5-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "5-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "5-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone" by people in this website by year, and whether "5-alpha-Dihydroprogesterone" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.