Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
"Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Replacement of the hip joint.
|Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
- Arthroplasties, Replacement, Hip
- Arthroplasty, Hip Replacement
- Hip Prosthesis Implantation
- Hip Prosthesis Implantations
- Implantation, Hip Prosthesis
- Implantations, Hip Prosthesis
- Prosthesis Implantation, Hip
- Prosthesis Implantations, Hip
- Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Replacement Arthroplasties, Hip
- Replacement Arthroplasty, Hip
- Arthroplasties, Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement Arthroplasties
Hip Replacement, Total
- Hip Replacement, Total
- Replacement, Total Hip
- Hip Replacements, Total
- Replacements, Total Hip
- Total Hip Replacements
- Total Hip Replacement
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Orthopedic Procedures [E04.555]
- Arthroplasty [E04.555.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.555.110.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip [E04.518.104.22.168]
- Prosthesis Implantation [E04.650]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.650.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip [E04.650.110.110]
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures [E04.680]
- Arthroplasty [E04.680.101]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement [E04.680.101.110]
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip [E04.622.214.171.124]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip" by people in Profiles.
Low-dose Preoperative Unshielded Radiation Is Effective in Heterotopic Ossification Prophylaxis and Does Not Affect Porous Fixation in Total Hip Arthroplasty at 2 Years Minimum Follow-up: A Radiographic Study. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2022 Mar 01; 30(5):223-228.
A Novel Irrigant to Eliminate Planktonic Bacteria and Eradicate Biofilm Superstructure With Persistent Effect During Total Hip Arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2022 07; 37(7S):S647-S652.
Frequency and Outcomes of Preoperative Stress Testing in Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty from 2004 to 2017. JAMA Cardiol. 2021 01 01; 6(1):13-20.
Assessing the Efficacy of Certificate of Need Laws Through Total Joint Arthroplasty. J Healthc Qual. 2021 Jan-Feb 01; 43(1):e1-e7.
Immediate Versus Delayed Hip Arthroscopy for Femoroacetabular Impingement: An Expected Value Decision Analysis. J Am Acad Orthop Surg Glob Res Rev. 2020 12 08; 4(12):e20.00206.
Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System Correlates With Modified Harris Hip Score in Total Hip Arthroplasty. Orthopedics. 2021 Jan 01; 44(1):e19-e25.
Assessment of Psychological Factors in Short-Stay Total Hip Arthroplasty Protocol. J Arthroplasty. 2021 04; 36(4):1336-1341.
Distinguishing Periprosthetic Crystalline Arthropathy from Infection in Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review. J Knee Surg. 2022 May; 35(6):668-675.
The Risk Assessment and Prediction Tool Accurately Predicts Discharge Destination After Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty. 2020 10; 35(10):2972-2976.
Pulmonary Complications After Hip and Knee Arthroplasty in the United States, 2004-2014. Anesth Analg. 2020 04; 130(4):917-924.