"Abducens Nerve Injury" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Traumatic injury to the abducens, or sixth, cranial nerve. Injury to this nerve results in lateral rectus muscle weakness or paralysis. The nerve may be damaged by closed or penetrating CRANIOCEREBRAL TRAUMA or by facial trauma involving the orbit.
|Abducens Nerve Injury
- Abducens Nerve Injury
- Abducens Nerve Injuries
- Injuries, Abducens Nerve
- Injury, Abducens Nerve
- Nerve Injuries, Abducens
- Nerve Injury, Abducens
- Abducens Neuropathy, Traumatic
- Abducens Neuropathies, Traumatic
- Traumatic Abducens Neuropathies
- Traumatic Abducens Neuropathy
- Cranial Nerve VI Injury
- Injury, Cranial Nerve VI
- Sixth Cranial Nerve Injuries
- Sixth Cranial Nerve Injury
- Sixth-Nerve Palsy, Traumatic
- Sixth Nerve Palsy, Traumatic
- Sixth-Nerve Palsies, Traumatic
- Traumatic Sixth-Nerve Palsies
- Sixth-Nerve Trauma
- Sixth Nerve Trauma
- Sixth-Nerve Traumas
- Trauma, Sixth-Nerve
- Traumas, Sixth-Nerve
- Traumatic Sixth-Nerve Palsy
- Traumatic Sixth Nerve Palsy
- Abducens Nerve Trauma
- Abducens Nerve Traumas
- Nerve Trauma, Abducens
- Nerve Traumas, Abducens
- Trauma, Abducens Nerve
- Traumas, Abducens Nerve
- Injury, Sixth Cranial Nerve
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Abducens Nerve Injury".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Abducens Nerve Injury".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Abducens Nerve Injury" by people in this website by year, and whether "Abducens Nerve Injury" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.