Post-Dural Puncture Headache
"Post-Dural Puncture Headache" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A secondary headache disorder attributed to low CEREBROSPINAL FLUID pressure caused by SPINAL PUNCTURE, usually after dural or lumbar puncture.
|Post-Dural Puncture Headache
- Post-Dural Puncture Headache
- Headache, Post-Dural Puncture
- Headaches, Post-Dural Puncture
- Post Dural Puncture Headache
- Post-Dural Puncture Headaches
- Postdural Puncture Headache
- Headache, Postdural Puncture
- Headaches, Postdural Puncture
- Postdural Puncture Headaches
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Post-Dural Puncture Headache".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Post-Dural Puncture Headache".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Post-Dural Puncture Headache" by people in this website by year, and whether "Post-Dural Puncture Headache" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.