Cumulative Trauma Disorders
"Cumulative Trauma Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Harmful and painful condition caused by overuse or overexertion of some part of the musculoskeletal system, often resulting from work-related physical activities. It is characterized by inflammation, pain, or dysfunction of the involved joints, bones, ligaments, and nerves.
|Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Injury, Repetition Strain
- Injuries, Repetition Strain
- Repetition Strain Injuries
- Strain Injuries, Repetition
- Strain Injury, Repetition
- Repetition Strain Injury
- Overuse Injury
- Injuries, Overuse
- Injury, Overuse
- Overuse Injuries
- Repetitive Motion Disorders
- Disorder, Repetitive Motion
- Disorders, Repetitive Motion
- Motion Disorder, Repetitive
- Motion Disorders, Repetitive
- Repetitive Motion Disorder
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Injuries, Repetitive Strain
- Injury, Repetitive Strain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Strain Injuries, Repetitive
- Strain Injury, Repetitive
- Overuse Syndrome
- Overuse Syndromes
- Repetitive Stress Injury
- Injuries, Repetitive Stress
- Injury, Repetitive Stress
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Stress Injuries, Repetitive
- Stress Injury, Repetitive
- Trauma Disorders, Cumulative
- Cumulative Trauma Disorder
- Disorder, Cumulative Trauma
- Disorders, Cumulative Trauma
- Trauma Disorder, Cumulative
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cumulative Trauma Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cumulative Trauma Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cumulative Trauma Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cumulative Trauma Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cumulative Trauma Disorders" by people in Profiles.
Visual Exploration in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Exploring Age Differences and Dynamic Features Using Recurrence Quantification Analysis. Autism Res. 2018 11; 11(11):1554-1566.
Wrist Pain in Gymnasts: A Review of Common Overuse Wrist Pathology in the Gymnastics Athlete. Curr Sports Med Rep. 2017 Sep/Oct; 16(5):322-329.
Arthroscopic treatment successfully treats posterior elbow impingement in an athletic population. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018 Jan; 26(1):306-311.
Too Much? Too Soon? Am J Sports Med. 2017 05; 45(6):1249-1251.
Upper Extremity Injuries in Gymnasts. Hand Clin. 2017 02; 33(1):187-197.
Overuse injuries and burnout in youth sports: a position statement from the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine. Br J Sports Med. 2014 Feb; 48(4):287-8.
Overuse injuries and burnout in youth sports: a position statement from the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine. Clin J Sport Med. 2014 Jan; 24(1):3-20.
MR imaging of the elbow in the injured athlete. Radiol Clin North Am. 2013 Mar; 51(2):195-213.
Throwing injuries of the upper extremity. Radiol Clin North Am. 2013 Mar; 51(2):257-77.
Sports-related injuries in youth athletes: is overscheduling a risk factor? Clin J Sport Med. 2011 Jul; 21(4):307-14.