Erythroid Precursor Cells
"Erythroid Precursor Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The cells in the erythroid series derived from MYELOID PROGENITOR CELLS or from the bi-potential MEGAKARYOCYTE-ERYTHROID PROGENITOR CELLS which eventually give rise to mature RED BLOOD CELLS. The erythroid progenitor cells develop in two phases: erythroid burst-forming units (BFU-E) followed by erythroid colony-forming units (CFU-E); BFU-E differentiate into CFU-E on stimulation by ERYTHROPOIETIN, and then further differentiate into ERYTHROBLASTS when stimulated by other factors.
|Erythroid Precursor Cells
- Erythroid Precursor Cells
- Cell, Erythroid Precursor
- Cells, Erythroid Precursor
- Erythroid Precursor Cell
- Precursor Cell, Erythroid
- Precursor Cells, Erythroid
Colony-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Colony-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Colony Forming Units, Erythroid
- Colony-Forming Unit, Erythroid
- Erythroid Colony-Forming Unit
- Erythroid Colony-Forming Units
- Unit, Erythroid Colony-Forming
- Units, Erythroid Colony-Forming
- CFU E
Erythroid Progenitor Cells
- Erythroid Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Erythroid Progenitor
- Cells, Erythroid Progenitor
- Erythroid Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Erythroid
- Progenitor Cells, Erythroid
- Stem Cells, Erythroid
- Cell, Erythroid Stem
- Cells, Erythroid Stem
- Erythroid Stem Cell
- Erythroid Stem Cells
- Stem Cell, Erythroid
- Erythropoietic Stem Cells
- Cell, Erythropoietic Stem
- Cells, Erythropoietic Stem
- Erythropoietic Stem Cell
- Stem Cell, Erythropoietic
- Stem Cells, Erythropoietic
- Erythropoietic Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Erythropoietic Progenitor
- Cells, Erythropoietic Progenitor
- Erythropoietic Progenitor Cell
- Progenitor Cell, Erythropoietic
- Progenitor Cells, Erythropoietic
Burst-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Burst-Forming Units, Erythroid
- Burst Forming Units, Erythroid
- Burst-Forming Unit, Erythroid
- Erythroid Burst-Forming Unit
- Erythroid Burst-Forming Units
- Unit, Erythroid Burst-Forming
- Units, Erythroid Burst-Forming
- BFU E
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Erythroid Precursor Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Erythroid Precursor Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Erythroid Precursor Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Erythroid Precursor Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Erythroid Precursor Cells" by people in Profiles.
Radiotherapy and immunotherapy converge on elimination of tumor-promoting erythroid progenitor cells through adaptive immunity. Sci Transl Med. 2021 02 24; 13(582).
RN-1, a potent and selective lysine-specific demethylase 1 inhibitor, increases ?-globin expression, F reticulocytes, and F cells in a sickle cell disease mouse model. Exp Hematol. 2015 Jul; 43(7):546-53.e1-3.
Tropomodulin3-null mice are embryonic lethal with anemia due to impaired erythroid terminal differentiation in the fetal liver. Blood. 2014 Jan 30; 123(5):758-67.
Distinct functions of erythropoietin and stem cell factor are linked to activation of mTOR kinase signaling pathway in human erythroid progenitors. Cytokine. 2013 Jan; 61(1):329-35.
c-Myc-mediated control of cell fate in megakaryocyte-erythrocyte progenitors. Blood. 2009 Sep 03; 114(10):2097-106.
Loss of specific chaperones involved in membrane glycoprotein biosynthesis during the maturation of human erythroid progenitor cells. J Biol Chem. 2009 May 22; 284(21):14547-57.
PRMT5-mediated methylation of histone H4R3 recruits DNMT3A, coupling histone and DNA methylation in gene silencing. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2009 Mar; 16(3):304-311.
Tetrodotoxin-sensitive Na+ channels and muscarinic and purinergic receptors identified in human erythroid progenitor cells and red blood cell ghosts. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004 Aug 17; 101(33):12370-4.
Differentiation stage-specific activation of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase isoforms in primary human erythroid cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004 Jan 06; 101(1):147-52.
The hSK4 (KCNN4) isoform is the Ca2+-activated K+ channel (Gardos channel) in human red blood cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003 Jun 10; 100(12):7366-71.