Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary
"Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dilation of an occluded coronary artery (or arteries) by means of a balloon catheter to restore myocardial blood supply.
|Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary
- Transluminal Coronary Balloon Dilation
- Balloon Dilation, Coronary Artery
- Angioplasty, Coronary Balloon
- Angioplasties, Coronary Balloon
- Balloon Angioplasties, Coronary
- Balloon Angioplasty, Coronary
- Coronary Balloon Angioplasties
- Coronary Balloon Angioplasty
- Coronary Angioplasty, Transluminal Balloon
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Catheterization [E02.148]
- Angioplasty [E02.148.050]
- Angioplasty, Balloon [E02.148.050.060]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E02.148.050.060.100]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures [E04.100]
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures [E04.100.376]
- Myocardial Revascularization [E04.100.376.719]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E04.100.376.719.100]
- Vascular Surgical Procedures [E04.100.814]
- Endovascular Procedures [E04.100.814.529]
- Angioplasty [E04.100.814.529.124]
- Angioplasty, Balloon [E04.100.814.529.124.060]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E04.100.814.529.124.060.100]
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention [E04.100.814.529.968]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E04.100.814.529.968.050]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endovascular Procedures [E04.502.382]
- Angioplasty [E04.502.382.124]
- Angioplasty, Balloon [E04.502.382.124.060]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E04.502.382.124.060.100]
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention [E04.502.382.968]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E04.502.382.968.050]
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures [E04.928]
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures [E04.928.220]
- Myocardial Revascularization [E04.928.220.520]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E04.928.220.520.100]
- Investigative Techniques [E05]
- Catheterization [E05.157]
- Angioplasty [E05.157.016]
- Angioplasty, Balloon [E05.157.016.060]
- Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary [E05.157.016.060.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary" by people in Profiles.
Advanced Hybrid Complete Revascularization with TECAB and Impella-Assisted PCI of CTO. Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2019 Nov; 20(11S):51-54.
Broken arrow: Successful retrieval of a dislodged coronary orbital atherectomy microtip. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2018 09 01; 92(3):511-514.
Does geographical variability influence five-year MACCE rates in the multicentre SYNTAX revascularisation trial? EuroIntervention. 2017 Sep 20; 13(7):828-834.
Percutaneous revascularization of chronic total occlusions: Rationale, indications, techniques, and the cardiac surgeon's point of view. Int J Cardiol. 2017 Mar 15; 231:90-96.
Trends in use of anti-thrombotic agents and outcomes in patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI) managed with an invasive strategy. Indian Heart J. 2016 Jul-Aug; 68(4):464-72.
Femoral vascular closure device use, bivalirudin anticoagulation, and bleeding after primary angioplasty for STEMI: results from the HORIZONS-AMI trial. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015 Feb 15; 85(3):371-9.
ACC/AHA/SCAI 2014 health policy statement on structured reporting for the cardiac catheterization laboratory: a report of the American College of Cardiology Clinical Quality Committee. Circulation. 2014 Jun 17; 129(24):2578-609.
The coronary artery bypass graft SYNTAX Score: final five-year outcomes from the SYNTAX-LE MANS left main angiographic substudy. EuroIntervention. 2013 Dec; 9(8):1009-10.
Palliative balloon angioplasty in a cat with right pulmonary arterial branch stenoses and concurrent absence of the left pulmonary artery. J Vet Cardiol. 2013 Sep; 15(3):211-6.
ACCF/AHA/SCAI 2013 Update of the Clinical Competence Statement on Coronary Artery Interventional Procedures: a Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (Writing Committee to Revise the 2007 Clinical Competence Statement on Cardiac Interventional Procedures). Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2013 Aug 01; 82(2):E69-111.