"Chemokine CCL2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A chemokine that is a chemoattractant for MONOCYTES and may also cause cellular activation of specific functions related to host defense. It is produced by LEUKOCYTES of both monocyte and lymphocyte lineage and by FIBROBLASTS during tissue injury. It has specificity for CCR2 RECEPTORS.
- Chemokine CCL2
- CCL2, Chemokine
- Monocyte Chemotactic and Activating Factor
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1
- Chemoattractant Protein-1, Monocyte
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein 1
- Chemokines CCL2
- CCL2, Chemokines
- CCL2 Chemokine
- Chemokine, CCL2
- Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 2
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1
- Chemotactic Protein-1, Monocyte
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemokine CCL2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemokine CCL2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemokine CCL2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemokine CCL2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.