Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic
"Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A systemic, large-cell, non-Hodgkin, malignant lymphoma characterized by cells with pleomorphic appearance and expressing the CD30 ANTIGEN. These so-called "hallmark" cells have lobulated and indented nuclei. This lymphoma is often mistaken for metastatic carcinoma and MALIGNANT HISTIOCYTOSIS.
|Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic
- Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic
- CD30-Positive Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphoma
- CD30 Positive Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Ki-1 Lymphoma
- Ki 1 Lymphoma
- Ki-1 Lymphomas
- Lymphoma, Ki-1
- Lymphomas, Ki-1
- Systemic Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphoma
- Systemic Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphoma
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphomas
- Large-Cell Lymphoma, Anaplastic
- Large-Cell Lymphomas, Anaplastic
- Lymphoma, Anaplastic Large-Cell
- Lymphomas, Anaplastic Large-Cell
- CD30+ Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphoma
- CD30+ Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Ki-1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Lymphoma [C04.557.386]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C04.557.386.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C04.557.386.480.750]
- Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic [C04.557.386.480.750.399]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Lymphatic Diseases [C15.604]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C15.604.515]
- Lymphoma [C15.604.515.569]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C15.604.515.569.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C15.604.515.569.480.750]
- Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic [C15.604.515.569.480.750.600]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Immunoproliferative Disorders [C20.683]
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders [C20.683.515]
- Lymphoma [C20.683.515.761]
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin [C20.683.515.761.480]
- Lymphoma, T-Cell [C20.683.515.761.480.750]
- Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic [C20.683.515.761.480.750.399]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lymphoma, Large-Cell, Anaplastic" by people in Profiles.
Validation of a CD30 Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbant Assay for the Rapid Detection of Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma. Aesthet Surg J. 2020 01 29; 40(2):149-153.
Complete Surgical Excision Is Essential for the Management of Patients With Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large-Cell Lymphoma. J Clin Oncol. 2016 Jan 10; 34(2):160-8.
Histone modifications predispose genome regions to breakage and translocation. Genes Dev. 2015 Jul 01; 29(13):1393-402.
Breast implant-associated anaplastic large-cell lymphoma: long-term follow-up of 60 patients. J Clin Oncol. 2014 Jan 10; 32(2):114-20.
Primary T-cell lymphoma associated with breast implant capsule. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Jul; 126(1):39e-41e.
The challenges of epidemiologic research in non-Hodgkin lymphoma. JAMA. 2008 Nov 05; 300(17):2059-61.
The frequency of immunoglobulin heavy chain gene and T-cell receptor gamma-chain gene rearrangements and Epstein-Barr virus in ALK+ and ALK- anaplastic large cell lymphoma and other peripheral T-cell lymphomas. J Mol Diagn. 2008 Nov; 10(6):502-12.
Prevalence of bone marrow involvement in systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma: are immunohistochemical studies necessary? Hum Pathol. 2008 Sep; 39(9):1331-40.