Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei
"Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell groups within the internal medullary lamina of the THALAMUS. They include a rostral division comprising the paracentral, central lateral, central dorsal, and central medial nuclei, and a caudal division composed of the centromedian and parafascicular nuclei.
|Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei
- Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei
- Nuclei, Intralaminar Thalamic
- Nucleus, Intralaminar Thalamic
- Thalamic Nuclei, Intralaminar
- Thalamic Nucleus, Intralaminar
- Interlaminar Nuclei of Thalamus
- Thalamus Interlaminar Nuclei
- Intralaminar Nuclear Group
- Nuclear Group, Intralaminar
Centromedian Thalamic Nucleus
- Centromedian Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Centromedian Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Centromedian
- Centrum Medianum
- Centrum Medianums
- Medianum, Centrum
- Medianums, Centrum
- Centre Median Nucleus
- Median Nucleus, Centre
- Nucleus, Centre Median
- Centromedian Nucleus
- Nucleus, Centromedian
- Nucleus Centrum Medianum
- Centrum Medianum, Nucleus
- Centrum Medianums, Nucleus
- Medianum, Nucleus Centrum
- Medianums, Nucleus Centrum
- Nucleus Centrum Medianums
Paracentral Thalamic Nucleus
- Paracentral Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Paracentral Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Paracentral
- Nucleus Paracentralis
- Nucleus Paracentrali
- Paracentrali, Nucleus
- Paracentralis, Nucleus
- Paracentral Nucleus
- Nucleus, Paracentral
Parafascicular Thalamic Nucleus
- Parafascicular Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Parafascicular Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Parafascicular
- Parafascicular Nucleus Of The Thalamus
- Nucleus Parafascicularis Thalami
- Nucleus Parafascicularis Thalamus
- Parafascicularis Thalami, Nucleus
- Parafascicularis Thalamus, Nucleus
- Thalami, Nucleus Parafascicularis
- Thalamus, Nucleus Parafascicularis
- Parafascicular Nucleus
- Nucleus, Parafascicular
- Nucleus Parafascicularis
- Nucleus Parafasciculari
- Parafasciculari, Nucleus
- Parafascicularis, Nucleus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Intralaminar Thalamic Nuclei" by people in Profiles.
Mapping by laser photostimulation of connections between the thalamic reticular and ventral posterior lateral nuclei in the rat. J Neurophysiol. 2005 Oct; 94(4):2472-83.
Functional synaptic contacts by intranuclear axon collaterals of thalamic relay neurons. J Neurosci. 2003 Aug 20; 23(20):7642-6.
Synaptic targets of thalamic reticular nucleus terminals in the visual thalamus of the cat. J Comp Neurol. 2001 Nov 26; 440(4):321-41.
Acute stress-induced increases in thalamic CRH mRNA are blocked by repeated stress exposure. Brain Res. 2001 Oct 05; 915(1):18-24.