Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal
"Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Carcinoma that arises from the PANCREATIC DUCTS. It accounts for the majority of cancers derived from the PANCREAS.
|Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal
- Carcinomas, Pancreatic Ductal
- Ductal Carcinoma, Pancreatic
- Ductal Carcinomas, Pancreatic
- Pancreatic Ductal Carcinomas
- Duct-Cell Carcinoma of the Pancreas
- Duct Cell Carcinoma of the Pancreas
- Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma
- Ductal Carcinoma of the Pancreas
- Pancreatic Duct Cell Carcinoma
- Carcinoma, Ductal, Pancreatic
- Duct-Cell Carcinoma, Pancreas
- Carcinoma, Pancreas Duct-Cell
- Carcinomas, Pancreas Duct-Cell
- Duct Cell Carcinoma, Pancreas
- Duct-Cell Carcinomas, Pancreas
- Pancreas Duct-Cell Carcinoma
- Pancreas Duct-Cell Carcinomas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Neoplasms, Glandular and Epithelial [C04.557.470]
- Carcinoma [C04.557.470.200]
- Adenocarcinoma [C04.557.470.200.025]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.200.025.232]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.557.470.200.025.232.750]
- Neoplasms, Ductal, Lobular, and Medullary [C04.557.470.615]
- Carcinoma, Ductal [C04.557.470.615.132]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.557.470.615.132.750]
- Neoplasms by Site [C04.588]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C04.588.274]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C04.588.274.761]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.588.274.761.750]
- Endocrine Gland Neoplasms [C04.588.322]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C04.588.322.475]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C04.588.322.475.750]
- Digestive System Diseases [C06]
- Digestive System Neoplasms [C06.301]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C06.301.761]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C06.301.761.750]
- Pancreatic Diseases [C06.689]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C06.689.667]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C06.689.667.625]
- Endocrine System Diseases [C19]
- Endocrine Gland Neoplasms [C19.344]
- Pancreatic Neoplasms [C19.344.421]
- Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal [C19.344.421.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Carcinoma, Pancreatic Ductal" by people in Profiles.
Outcomes of Universal Point-of-Care Genetic Testing in Diverse Patients With Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma. JCO Precis Oncol. 2023 Jan; 7:e2200196.
Extended postoperative thromboprophylaxis after pancreatic resection for pancreatic cancer is associated with decreased risk of venous thromboembolism in the minimally invasive approach. J Surg Oncol. 2023 Mar; 127(3):413-425.
Editorial Comment: Radiomics and Pneumonia-Type Invasive Mucinous Carcinoma-A Future Promise. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2023 02; 220(2):235.
Standardization of MRI Screening and Reporting in Individuals With Elevated Risk of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Consensus Statement of the PRECEDE Consortium. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2022 12; 219(6):903-914.
Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma Risk Associated With Hereditary Cancer-Risk Genes. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2022 07 11; 114(7):996-1002.
TET2 Drives 5hmc Marking of GATA6 and Epigenetically Defines Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Transcriptional Subtypes. Gastroenterology. 2021 08; 161(2):653-668.e16.
A T cell redirection platform for co-targeting dual antigens on solid tumors. MAbs. 2021 Jan-Dec; 13(1):1933690.
Netrin G1 Promotes Pancreatic Tumorigenesis through Cancer-Associated Fibroblast-Driven Nutritional Support and Immunosuppression. Cancer Discov. 2021 02; 11(2):446-479.
Risk factors for complications in patients undergoing pancreaticoduodenectomy: A NSQIP analysis with propensity score matching. J Surg Oncol. 2020 Aug; 122(2):183-194.
Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is associated with a unique endocrinopathy distinct from type 2 diabetes mellitus. Pancreatology. 2020 Jul; 20(5):929-935.