"Neocortex" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The largest portion of the CEREBRAL CORTEX in which the NEURONS are arranged in six layers in the mammalian brain: molecular, external granular, external pyramidal, internal granular, internal pyramidal and multiform layers.
- Substantia Corticalis
- Corticali, Substantia
- Corticalis, Substantia
- Substantia Corticali
- Cerebral Neocortex
- Cerebral Neocortices
- Neocortex, Cerebral
- Neocortices, Cerebral
- Neopallial Cortex
- Cortex, Neopallial
- Cortices, Neopallial
- Neopallial Cortices
Neocortical Multiform Layer
- Neocortical Multiform Layer
- Layer, Neocortical Multiform
- Layers, Neocortical Multiform
- Multiform Layer, Neocortical
- Multiform Layers, Neocortical
- Neocortical Multiform Layers
Neocortical Molecular Layer
- Neocortical Molecular Layer
- Layer, Neocortical Molecular
- Layers, Neocortical Molecular
- Molecular Layer, Neocortical
- Molecular Layers, Neocortical
- Neocortical Molecular Layers
Neocortical External Granular Layer
- Neocortical External Granular Layer
- External Granular Layer
- External Granular Layers
- Granular Layer, External
- Granular Layers, External
- Layer, External Granular
- Layers, External Granular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neocortex".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neocortex".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neocortex" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neocortex" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.