"Lateral Thalamic Nuclei" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A narrow strip of cell groups on the dorsomedial surface of the thalamus. It includes the lateral dorsal nucleus, lateral posterior nucleus, and the PULVINAR.
|Lateral Thalamic Nuclei
- Lateral Thalamic Nuclei
- Nuclei, Lateral Thalamic
- Nucleus, Lateral Thalamic
- Thalamic Nuclei, Lateral
- Lateral Nucleus Of Thalamus
- Lateral Nuclear Group
- Nuclear Group, Lateral
Lateral Posterior Thalamic Nucleus
- Lateral Posterior Thalamic Nucleus
- Lateral Posterior Nucleus Of The Thalamus
- Nucleus Lateralis Posterior
- Lateralis Posterior, Nucleus
- Lateralis Posteriors, Nucleus
- Nucleus Lateralis Posteriors
- Posterior, Nucleus Lateralis
- Posteriors, Nucleus Lateralis
- Lateral Posterior Nucleus
- Nucleus, Lateral Posterior
Lateral Dorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Lateral Dorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Laterodorsal Thalamic Nucleus
- Nucleus, Laterodorsal Thalamic
- Thalamic Nucleus, Laterodorsal
- Lateral Dorsal Nucleus
- Nucleus, Lateral Dorsal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lateral Thalamic Nuclei".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lateral Thalamic Nuclei".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lateral Thalamic Nuclei" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lateral Thalamic Nuclei" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lateral Thalamic Nuclei" by people in Profiles.
Mapping by laser photostimulation of connections between the thalamic reticular and ventral posterior lateral nuclei in the rat. J Neurophysiol. 2005 Oct; 94(4):2472-83.
Synaptic targets of thalamic reticular nucleus terminals in the visual thalamus of the cat. J Comp Neurol. 2001 Nov 26; 440(4):321-41.
Immediate and long term outcome after infrathalamic and thalamic lesioning for intractable Tourette's syndrome. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2001 May; 70(5):666-71.