"Sarcoglycanopathies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Deficiencies or mutations in the genes for the SARCOGLYCAN COMPLEX subunits. A variety of phenotypes are associated with these mutations including a subgroup of autosomal recessive limb girdle muscular dystrophies, cardiomyopathies, and respiratory deficiency.
- Alpha Sarcoglycanopathies
- Adhalinopathy, Primary
- Adhalinopathies, Primary
- Primary Adhalinopathies
- Primary Adhalinopathy
- Muscular Dystrophy Limb-Girdle with Alpha-Sarcoglycan Deficiency
- Muscular Dystrophy Limb Girdle with Alpha Sarcoglycan Deficiency
- Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, Type 2D
- Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, Type 2D
- Alpha Sarcoglycanopathy
- Duchenne-Like Autosomal Recessive Muscular Dystrophy, Type 2
- Duchenne Like Autosomal Recessive Muscular Dystrophy, Type 2
- Muscular Dystrophy, Limb-Girdle, Type 2D
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sarcoglycanopathies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sarcoglycanopathies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sarcoglycanopathies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sarcoglycanopathies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sarcoglycanopathies" by people in Profiles.
Efficient exon skipping of SGCG mutations mediated by phosphorodiamidate morpholino oligomers. JCI Insight. 2018 05 03; 3(9).