"Performance-Enhancing Substances" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Agents that improve the ability to carry out activities such as athletics, mental endurance, work, and resistance to stress. The substances can include PRESCRIPTION DRUGS; DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS; phytochemicals; and ILLICIT DRUGS.
- Performance-Enhancing Substances
- Performance Enhancing Substances
- Substances, Performance-Enhancing
- Ergogenic Substances
- Substances, Ergogenic
- Performance-Enhancing Effect
- Effect, Performance-Enhancing
- Performance Enhancing Effect
- Ergogenic Effects
- Effects, Ergogenic
- Performance-Enhancing Effects
- Effects, Performance-Enhancing
- Performance Enhancing Effects
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Performance-Enhancing Substances".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Performance-Enhancing Substances".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Performance-Enhancing Substances" by people in this website by year, and whether "Performance-Enhancing Substances" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.