"Angiotensin Amide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The octapeptide amide of bovine angiotensin II used to increase blood pressure by vasoconstriction.
- Angiotensin Amide
- Amide, Angiotensin
- 1-Asparagine-5-valine Angiotensin II
- 1 Asparagine 5 valine Angiotensin II
- Angiotensin II, 1-Asparagine-5-valine
- 5-Valine-Angiotensin II Amide
- 5 Valine Angiotensin II Amide
- Amide, 5-Valine-Angiotensin II
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Angiotensin Amide".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Angiotensin Amide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Angiotensin Amide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Angiotensin Amide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.