"Bevacizumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-VEGF recombinant monoclonal antibody consisting of humanized murine antibody. It inhibits VEGF RECEPTORS and helps prevent the proliferation of blood vessels.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bevacizumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Bevacizumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.375]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Bevacizumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.438]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.518.104.22.168]
- Bevacizumab [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.124.438]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bevacizumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bevacizumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bevacizumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Bevacizumab" by people in Profiles.
Smartphone application links severity of retinopathy of prematurity to early motor behavior in a cohort of high-risk preterm infants. J AAPOS. 2023 02; 27(1):12.e1-12.e7.
Efficacy and safety of dilpacimab (ABT-165) versus bevacizumab plus FOLFIRI in metastatic colorectal cancer: a phase II?study. Future Oncol. 2022 Sep; 18(27):3011-3020.
A Systematic Review of Conversion to Resectability in Unresectable Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Chemotherapy Trials. Am J Clin Oncol. 2022 08 01; 45(8):366-372.
Addition of Bevacizumab to Erlotinib as First-Line Treatment of Patients With EGFR-Mutated Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC: The BEVERLY Multicenter Randomized Phase 3 Trial. J Thorac Oncol. 2022 09; 17(9):1086-1097.
Age and comorbidity association with survival outcomes in metastatic colorectal cancer: CALGB 80405 analysis. J Geriatr Oncol. 2022 05; 13(4):469-479.
CALGB 40603 (Alliance): Long-Term Outcomes and Genomic Correlates of Response and Survival After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy With or Without Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2022 04 20; 40(12):1323-1334.
A multi-center prospective study of re-irradiation with bevacizumab and temozolomide in patients with bevacizumab refractory recurrent high-grade gliomas. J Neurooncol. 2021 Dec; 155(3):297-306.
Bevacizumab-induced hypertension and proteinuria: a genome-wide study of more than 1000 patients. Br J Cancer. 2022 02; 126(2):265-274.
Genome-wide association studies of survival in 1520 cancer patients treated with bevacizumab-containing regimens. Int J Cancer. 2022 01 15; 150(2):279-289.
Neurodevelopmental outcomes following bevacizumab treatment for retinopathy of prematurity: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Perinatol. 2021 09; 41(9):2377-2378.