"Trastuzumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A humanized monoclonal antibody against the ERBB-2 RECEPTOR (HER2). As an ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENT, it is used to treat BREAST CANCER where HER2 is overexpressed.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trastuzumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Trastuzumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.875]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Trastuzumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.875]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199]
- Trastuzumab [D12.776.377.715.5188.8.131.52.875]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trastuzumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trastuzumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trastuzumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Trastuzumab" by people in Profiles.
Pertuzumab Plus Trastuzumab in Patients With Colorectal Cancer With ERBB2 Amplification or ERBB2/3 Mutations: Results From the TAPUR Study. JCO Precis Oncol. 2022 10; 6:e2200306.
Differential tumor inhibitory effects induced by HER3 extracellular subdomain-specific mouse monoclonal antibodies. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2022 03; 89(3):347-361.
Decitabine potentiates efficacy of doxorubicin in a preclinical trastuzumab-resistant HER2-positive breast cancer models. Biomed Pharmacother. 2022 Mar; 147:112662.
In search of autophagy biomarkers in breast cancer: Receptor status and drug agnostic transcriptional changes during autophagy flux in cell lines. PLoS One. 2022; 17(1):e0262134.
Safety and efficacy of HER2 blockade by trastuzumab-based chemotherapy-containing combination strategies in HER2+ gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma. ESMO Open. 2022 02; 7(1):100360.
Neoadjuvant T-DM1/pertuzumab and paclitaxel/trastuzumab/pertuzumab for HER2+ breast cancer in the adaptively randomized I-SPY2 trial. Nat Commun. 2021 11 05; 12(1):6428.
Assessment of Breast Cancer Management in Sub-Saharan Africa. JCO Glob Oncol. 2021 09; 7:1593-1601.
Preservation of quality of life in patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancer treated with tucatinib or placebo when added to trastuzumab and capecitabine (HER2CLIMB?trial). Eur J Cancer. 2021 08; 153:223-233.
Chemotherapy-related amenorrhea (CRA) after adjuvant ado-trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1) compared to paclitaxel in combination with trastuzumab (TH) (TBCRC033: ATEMPT Trial). Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2021 Aug; 189(1):103-110.
Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Versus Paclitaxel in Combination With Trastuzumab for Stage I HER2-Positive Breast Cancer (ATEMPT): A Randomized Clinical Trial. J Clin Oncol. 2021 07 20; 39(21):2375-2385.