"Rituximab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A murine-derived monoclonal antibody and ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENT that binds specifically to the CD20 ANTIGEN and is used in the treatment of LEUKEMIA; LYMPHOMA and RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.
- CD20 Antibody, Rituximab
- Rituximab CD20 Antibody
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Rituximab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.075]
- Rituximab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.075.785]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.075]
- Rituximab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.075.785]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.377.715.518.104.22.1684]
- Rituximab [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.1244.785]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Rituximab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Rituximab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Rituximab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Rituximab" by people in Profiles.
Too much and not enough: revisiting maintenance rituximab in indolent lymphomas. Haematologica. 2022 02 01; 107(2):353-354.
IgG-4-Related Hypophysitis Treated With Rituximab: Case Report. J Clin Rheumatol. 2021 Dec 01; 27(8S):S340-S341.
Venetoclax plus bendamustine-rituximab or bendamustine-obinutuzumab in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: final results of a phase 1b study (GO28440). Haematologica. 2021 11 01; 106(11):2834-2844.
Adverse event burden in older patients with CLL receiving bendamustine plus rituximab or ibrutinib regimens: Alliance A041202. Leukemia. 2021 10; 35(10):2854-2861.
COVID-19 in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: Associations with Disease-Modifying Therapies. CNS Drugs. 2021 03; 35(3):317-330.
Steroid-refractory dermatologic and pulmonary toxicity in a patient on rituximab treated with pembrolizumab for progressive urothelial carcinoma: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2021 Mar 19; 15(1):124.
Prognostic value of interim FDG-PET in diffuse large cell lymphoma: results from the CALGB 50303 Clinical Trial. Blood. 2020 06 18; 135(25):2224-2234.
Correlation of IgG autoantibodies against acetylcholine receptors and desmogleins in patients with pemphigus treated with steroid sparing agents or rituximab. PLoS One. 2020; 15(6):e0233957.
Paraneoplastic opsoclonus myoclonus syndrome associated with inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor in a pediatric patient. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2020 08; 67(8):e28218.
The Connect CLL Registry: final analysis of 1494 patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia across 199 US sites. Blood Adv. 2020 04 14; 4(7):1407-1418.