"Ranibizumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody fragment that binds VEGF-A to prevent its binding to VEGFR-1 and VEGFR-2 receptors. This activity reduces vessel permeability and angiogenesis in the treatment of neovascular age-related MACULAR DEGENERATION.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ranibizumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Ranibizumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.868]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Ranibizumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.868]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.124]
- Ranibizumab [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199.868]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ranibizumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ranibizumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ranibizumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.