"Talipes Cavus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A foot deformity in which the arch of the foot is high and often the heel adducted.
- Talipes Cavus
- High-Arched Foot
- High Arched Foot
- Cavus Deformity
- Cavus Deformities
- Pes Cavus
- Cavus Foot
- Cavovarus Foot Deformity
- Cavovarus Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities, Cavovarus
- Foot Deformity, Cavovarus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Talipes Cavus".
- Diseases [C]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases [C05]
- Foot Deformities [C05.330]
- Foot Deformities, Acquired [C05.330.488]
- Talipes [C05.330.488.655]
- Talipes Cavus [C05.330.488.655.500]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.330.495]
- Talipes [C05.330.495.681]
- Talipes Cavus [C05.330.495.681.500]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C05.660]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512.380]
- Talipes [C05.660.585.512.380.813]
- Talipes Cavus [C05.660.585.512.380.813.500]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Congenital Abnormalities [C16.131]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C16.131.621]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512.500]
- Talipes [C16.131.621.585.512.500.681]
- Talipes Cavus [C16.131.621.585.512.500.681.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Talipes Cavus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Talipes Cavus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Talipes Cavus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.