"Tarsal Coalition" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Congenital, complete or partial fusion of the TARSAL BONES of the foot. PES PLANUS is usually a feature.
- Tarsal Coalition
- Tarsal Coalitions
- Tarsal Synostosis
- Synostoses, Tarsal
- Synostosis, Tarsal
- Tarsal Synostoses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tarsal Coalition".
- Diseases [C]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases [C05]
- Bone Diseases [C05.116]
- Bone Diseases, Developmental [C05.116.099]
- Dysostoses [C05.116.099.370]
- Synostosis [C05.116.099.370.894]
- Tarsal Coalition [C05.116.099.370.894.909]
- Foot Deformities [C05.330]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.330.495]
- Tarsal Coalition [C05.330.495.787]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C05.660]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C05.660.585.512.380]
- Tarsal Coalition [C05.660.585.512.380.875]
- Synostosis [C05.660.906]
- Tarsal Coalition [C05.660.906.909]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Congenital Abnormalities [C16.131]
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities [C16.131.621]
- Limb Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585]
- Lower Extremity Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512]
- Foot Deformities, Congenital [C16.131.621.585.512.500]
- Tarsal Coalition [C16.131.621.585.512.500.787]
- Synostosis [C16.131.621.906]
- Tarsal Coalition [C16.131.621.906.909]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tarsal Coalition".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tarsal Coalition" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tarsal Coalition" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.