"Whole Exome Sequencing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Techniques to determine the complete complement of sequences of all EXONS of an organism or individual.
|Whole Exome Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing, Whole
- Exome Sequencings, Whole
- Sequencing, Whole Exome
- Sequencings, Whole Exome
- Whole Exome Sequencings
- Complete Exome Sequencing
- Complete Exome Sequencings
- Exome Sequencing, Complete
- Exome Sequencings, Complete
- Sequencing, Complete Exome
- Sequencings, Complete Exome
Whole Transcriptome Sequencing
- Whole Transcriptome Sequencing
- Sequencing, Whole Transcriptome
- Sequencings, Whole Transcriptome
- Transcriptome Sequencing, Whole
- Transcriptome Sequencings, Whole
- Whole Transcriptome Sequencings
- Complete Transcriptome Sequencing
- Complete Transcriptome Sequencings
- Sequencing, Complete Transcriptome
- Sequencings, Complete Transcriptome
- Transcriptome Sequencing, Complete
- Transcriptome Sequencings, Complete
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Whole Exome Sequencing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Whole Exome Sequencing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Whole Exome Sequencing" by people in this website by year, and whether "Whole Exome Sequencing" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Whole Exome Sequencing" by people in Profiles.